A slushy mix of art and non-art that I use as references for my own art.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kelly Kleinschrodt

Photobucket

Mabye I'm just into peanut butter lately or something, I don't know. This is just kind of funny. Oppenheimer's version is way more seductive. Her website.

I also sort of like this photo of hers:

Photobucket

For some inexplicable reason. It makes me a little nostalgic I guess, I used to collect those crystals. Her work is so random and patchy. I feel like that's becoming the trend as of late. Just look at how iheartphotograph blogs. It's a wonderful resource as I learn about so many artists very quickly but it is a little annoying as I rarely get a sense of whom the artist is that she is blogging about unless I go to their website. It's a good incentive to do more research, but if you're being lazy you're just going to stare at lots of random pictures, fffound style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers